We, at Inspire Talent Acquisition and HR Consultancy and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Inspire Talent Acquisition and HR Consultancy Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
We May Share Your Personal Data with
- Our Group Companies.
- Public Administrations and Bodies when tax, labour, social security or any other applicable legislation requires it.
- Possible employers, recruitment agencies, third party partners, job notice boards and job opportunity aggregators to increase your probabilities of achieving the adequate professional post.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as suppliers that provide services to us as external consultants and professional advisors, lawyers, auditors, accountants, banks/financial institutions, computer specialists, immigration agents, reference checkers, qualifications and criminal convictions when they arise and conform to the legislation.
- International data transfers may also take place of the previous actions for which we will follow the APPs, the standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-USA Privacy Shield to guarantee those transfers carried out to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, the third parties with whom certain data of personal character is shared will have previously confirmed adoption of technical and organizational measures that are adequate for its correct protection.
- Disclosures are made by us on confidential basis or otherwise in accordance with law. We take reasonable steps in circumstances to ensure that any third party to whom we disclose personal information also handles your personal information in accordance with GDPR and the Privacy Act.
Protection of your Personal Data
We adopt technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain required level of security and confidentiality with regard to personal data processed and likewise, have put necessary mechanism in place to avoid to the best of our ability, improper use, unauthorized access, illicit modifications, removal and loss of data
1. Information collection and use
We collect the following personal information from you.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Billing information, residential address and billing address.
- Information about your business, such as company name, address, business type and owner/beneficiaries.
- Information entered by you for Job site, classified, social networking, and other services are matter of your personal choice and we take no responsibility for it.
We may collect personal information of third parties when you add the names of buyer, seller, service provider, shareholders or beneficiaries on our order forms. Collection of third-party personally identifiable information may be necessary to process and register your order for certain products or services. We will not use this information for any other commercial purpose. These third parties may contact us at email@example.com to request us to remove this information from our database.
We use the information we collect to:
- Fulfil your order.
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products.
- Send you the requested product or information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you communications.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Respond to your concerns and questions.
2. Information sharing
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities (for example; processing your order/payment, immigration services, visa service, work permits, education consultancy, buying/selling existing business, registering your business, licensing, opening bank account, accounts outsourcing or for providing customer service). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary for providing these services.
Some of our pages utilize “framing techniques” to serve content to and from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of this site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to https://hr-consulting.inspire.qa
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal processes.
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as, any choices you may have regarding your personal information).
- To any other third party, with your prior consent.
We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy. All online actions, including processing credit-card payments, are carried out securely using technology, supported by your browser, which encrypts all information that is sent to us. We take every precaution to protect your personal information from loss, release, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction and keep personal information only for the purpose you have provided it to us for.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement
To protect your valuable personal information, all data stored in our databases, either online or offline, will be protected in accordance with the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation Link to European Union law), which comes into full effect on May 25th 2018.
Inspire Talent Acquisition & HR Consultation does not collect and process data except when voluntarily provided by you. We pledge to strictly follow international security and privacy protection standards.
We only send you the most relevant information in the Immigration Services, Education Services, Corporate Services, Taxation and Auditing, Business Opportunities, hand-picked by our dedicated team of professionals, who are individuals who value the privacy of personal information.
4. Tracking technologies/cookies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to track user`s behavior and to save information you put in our forms. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use this site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited.
We employ a software technology called clear gifs (aka web beacons) to help us better manage content on our website by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the full stop at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our client`s personally identifiable information.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, administer the site, track user`s movements around our site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
Security of your personal information is very important for us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit-card, bank-account or proprietary-business information) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee it`s absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Additional Information
Links to third-party sites
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers, in addition to other endorsements, on our site. These testimonials are pulled from a third-party service provider, which may ask for your personal information, including your name and email address. Though we do not post the personally identifiable information to this site, if you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact the data controller.
Changes to this policy