Closing date: 30/07/2022
We are looking to hire an experienced Room supervisor to oversee all duties performed by our housekeeping staff. The Room supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the Room attendant staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies. You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assigning room tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
• Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
• Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
• Providing training to the staff.
• Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
• Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
• Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
• Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Proven room service or hospitality experience.
3. Working knowledge of Room service.
4. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
5. The ability to multitask.
6. The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
7. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
8. Exceptional customer service skills.
9. Effective communication skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV