Night Manager & Income Auditor
Closing date: 25/05/2023
The night auditor is responsible for performing basic front desk duties, checking and
correcting the hotel’s guest ledger, and ensuring that cash, check, or credit card payments have
been collected as necessary.
- Maintains the hotel’s inventory of available rooms.
- Keeps track of the history of the financial transactions that have taken place during both day and night hours.
- Performs basic data entry tasks with the use of a computer.
- Checks databases and various systems for errors.
- Performs cash accounting duties such as preparing bank deposits, counting cash and ensuring that cash drawers are balanced.
- Works as a desk clerk to check in late arrivals.
- Makes reservations for consumers who call into the hotel.
- Takes over the phone payments for those who make reservations.
- Assists guests with various needs such as providing towels, room service and more.
- Coordinates cleaning crews and other personnel
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses a basic knowledge of computers and simple databases for the purpose of data entry and making reservations.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform many tasks at the same time.
- Shows that he or she can set a great example for other hotel employees by ensuring that the hotel runs smoothly at all times.
- Is able to handle large amounts of cash and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Possesses outstanding customer services skills and professionalism.
- Understands the various tasks that go into running a hotel in the overnight hours.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a field like business management/ finance with prior experience in hospitality background
- At least 5 years of Marriott experience is a MUST.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV
Educational / Employment Certifications.