Closing date: 30/12/2023
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 7+ years of iOS application development, with extensive use of Swift, I/O, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
• Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the appstore.
• Good understanding of design patterns.
• Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV