Front Office Manager- Hospitality
Closing date: 27/03/2023
Front Office Manager
Department - Front Office
Reporting to: General Manager
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
• Trains, cross trains, and retains and front office personnel in accordance with LMCW standards.
• Evaluated the job performance of each front office employees
• Maintains working relationships and communicated with all departments
• Maintains master and floor level key control
• Verifies that accurate rooms status information in maintained and properly communicated
• Resolves guest related problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
• Works within the allotted budget for the front office
• Received information from the previous shift staff and passes on additional details to the next
• Conducts regularly schedule meetings of front office personnel.
• Follow LMCW policies and standards regarding Check-in and Check-out
• Uphold the property’s commitment to hospitality.
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be “on call” for weekends, emergencies or for anyone who
“call’s off” of a scheduled shift.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as FOM or minimum of 4 years as supervisor in Marriott.
Must have basic working knowledge of a computer including word and be able to handle multiple tasks
at one time
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types
Must display very good organization and time management skills
To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance