Closing date: 30/07/2022
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of a front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
1. 5+ years of work experience in modern front-end development with a mobile-first mindset
2. Deep experience with Thymeleaf & Webix
4. Experience with Node.js, Webpack, Gulp, and other build tools
5. Well-versed in writing unit tests using Jest / Mocha / Jasmine etc.
6. Familiar with at least one CI/CD tool e.g., CircleCI, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
7. Exposure to Docker
8. Exposure to AWS or other cloud providers
9. Strong experience with responsive UI/UX implementation
10. Know-how of frontend performance optimization methods
11. Adobe Illustrator to make SVG Floorplan
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV