Food And Beverage Runner
Closing date: 30/07/2022
We are looking for an energetic and professional food and beverage runner to join our vibrant restaurant. You will perform a range of tasks including preparing tables, serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff.
As a food and beverage runner, your ultimate goal will be to provide our guests with outstanding customer service and actively help to improve their overall dining experience. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist customers with their orders by explaining specials, meals, and drinks, and making recommendations.
• Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
• Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
• Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
• Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
• Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
• Remove dirty dishes from the table.
• Inform management of customer feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification is preferred.
• Outstanding communication and people skills.
• Ability to stay professional in a stressful work environment.
• Superb multitasking skills.
• Available to work different hours including weekends, days, and nights
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
Resume / CV