Closing date: 30/12/2022
Responsible for supporting the business in and out of the CEO’s Office. Overseeing the functionality and reporting of different departments. Provide administrative support and perform numerous duties, including scheduling meetings, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests from internal staff and external clients.
WHY WORK WITH INSPIRE TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high, and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Inspire Training Academy!
- Gain well rounded experience: Inspire Training Academy offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to master the training field, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including video conferencing, short and long-range wireless communication, virtual training, RAMP VR, Airbus 320 3D Real Aircraft Mock-up.
- Focus on fun: Inspire Training Academy places high value on our team culture. We even organised and host stand-out holiday party, happy hours, festive occasions and team get-together.
Depending on the job role offered, Inspire Training Academy offers competitive pay and benefits including a healthcare options with government hospitals, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD, flexible spending accounts, and a healthy work environment.
Inspire Training Academy: “The Future is Dependent on the Knowledge Gained Today”
Inspire Training Academy is searching for talented individuals to join our team in Doha, Qatar. We bring in a new dimension and enhanced dynamism in the importation and gaining of knowledge. Our standards are top-notch, and we offer the premium training and consultancy services with a unique curriculum, education and innovative training programs. Inspire Training Academy is one of the upcoming premier professional training institutes in Doha, Qatar with state-of-the-art training facility.
The biggest and the best upcoming training facility situated at the best location of Doha, Qatar and In India. We offer competitive compensation and Incentive packages. “Every Individual can double the salary with the incentive schemes”
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Manage CEO’s calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements. Scheduling and arranging important meetings, conference telephone calls and conferences with partners and stakeholders whenever required for business.
- Delegating the information to the required department in the organization in a timely frame.
- Ensuring that the organization policies, rules, and regulations are followed properly. Maintaining client, students and trainer’s database.
- Assist in the preparation of regular scheduled reports.
- Provide general support to visitors at the CEO’s office.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the post
QUALIFICATIONS,EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other business communication software.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years or more experience in an executive support role.
Previous Experience: Essential
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport Copy
- Educational Certifications